Wednesday, May 02, 2007

YESTERDAY.

I went to meet noel,hockhuey and felicia at lot1.
we packed food and went to ANYU's place to eat.
noel didn't tell us anyu ordered so much pizza. =/
taught the both of them maths,slacked,played,msned,cartoons,sing,videoing and F2!!
HAHAHA! I learnt what's F2 function in the laptop now.
YYYYAAAAAyyyYYY! I'm like trying out on everyone who's online.
Aaron,Zhenjun,Suhaila,Junice,Karena,Helmi,Hayati,Noel,Felicia,ZHengjie,Noel,Hockhuey were there :D

Went Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner with noel and huey.
rebecca joined too.so we talked so much about band until we forgot the time.
we took videos and photos!
and took 1 round in the LRT before going home.
I returned home at 1230am.
and noel was waiting for me to be online at 1am plus.
sorry noel ma ying er.
aauwwh. I really do miss my trumpet section in Regent Wind Symphony.

yay I've finally attained an A!
for the module, Communication.
ashairmalimbumb!
and guessed what.
after my class,rafe called me,
asked If I want to go joggin at Bedok Reservoir!
BLABLABLA.
but i love crapping with dude. :p
I hope SAMANTHA is coming class tomorrow! ;]
i'm worried for my junior now.

No comments: