Monday, April 30, 2007

Meet up GODWIN at town today.
Went to Music Essentials to look for my trumpet exams books!
I only managed to find 3?
Looks like I have to special order my books.
Decided to go Yamaha at Plaza Sing then.
I managed to buy one book.
and I got 25 PERCENT DISCOUNT thanks to GODWIN's friend who's working there.
formally from RPWS.wahhaha!
I make a new friend :D
went for SWENSENS.
I love CHOCOLATE MALT xD
GODWIN treated me.
How nice of him!
accompanied me till Bedok and took the same bus as me.
Not exactly accompanied, just because he's meeting his friend at parkway parade. -.=
I went off for work then.

something to reflect about.
Again,its on Self-centeredness.
Give you a scenario:
You're waiting for a bus at the interchange and saw a blind man who just alighted from a bus.
He's trying to walk out of the interchange with the help of a walking stick.

Would you go forward and guild him or at least direct himthe way to walk out of the interchange?

OR

just watch at what he's trying to do?

-a pair of caucasians who blocked his way just tried to avoid him as he was going to bump into them.
-onlookers just looked and stared at what he was doing.

Even for me,I have to learn to go forward to give a helping hand for these people.
It really sets me reflecting on myself,
Whether I'm that heartless to just look and walk away,who dont give a damn about what's going to happen to him.


THIS SOCIETY IS FULL OF HEARTLESS PEOPLE now.
why?

again,
like what I've mentioned.
SELF CENTEREDNESS.

it really kills.

No comments: