Thursday, May 31, 2007

Was deciding if I should skip today’s module,
because I felt so tired man.
But I still dragged myself to school.
Communication is always interesting and some new things I learnt such as

Close-ended questions/Open-ended questions , clarifying
questions, probing questions, leading questions
and so on.
My team was from the tabloid magazine, so we gave a lot of latest gossips.

Today the four of us shared.
It was a nice chat.
Amin, remember not to be foolish and rash.
I’m just a call away.

Met melody.ting,hazel,matt in my school for dinner.
Went to Innova JC for Band Concert to support Aaron yap wee teng.
Took group photos.
Went to causeway point to play arcade version of basketball.
Needless to say, I WON EU JUNHAO!
The rest of them had dinner at causeway while we left first.
I sent melody home la.
I’m soo sooo sooooo nice ;D
Returned home at eleven plus.


Matthew,I’m sorry that there’s no basketball
Game tomorrow. Another time then.

Yes,i know i didn't talk to you few days already.


Yes I know what’s happening.
Stay strong.
I’m by your side helping you.
I want to say, I’m so proud of you.

No comments: