Tuesday, May 08, 2007

yayay this module is so fun and keeps me interested in.
karen goh bananas(faci) actually shared with us something!
meet noel and fer to pass them ticket for Tank concert.
and then after the concert,
we went to library for oreo cheesecake and muffins!
noel wanted to ride in uncle Ringo,i told her was not worth.
wait till we go Escape Theme Park in 2 weeks time ;)
took neoprints at causeway point and then went home.
wanted to go night joggin with helmi but he felt asleep!
i talked with hockhuey on the phone.
it was fun and i think it was the first time we talked for quite long :P
and then liting called me.
so we chatted like over funny stuffs and band chalet before i did my RJ.
She crapped with me so much about that something.
I'm helping her for her art tomorrow 'cos she needs to rush it before wed.
I don't want her to go detention!
well,i'm very protective of my juniors :]
Hock Huey is so cute.
she make up the RWs-trumpeters Tutorial tomorrow.
and haven't decide where will it be yet.maybe at my place.

'cos i have some activity tomorrow,then hockhuey said this,

[c=#811257]` x - trinity . [/c] says:does it clash with trumpet tutorial?

HAHHA,I love hock huey! muhahaha :D
she wants to take photo with me tomor.

I don't know,I get so bonded with my section only after I graduated.
noel complaint i was too fierce when i'm around.

HAHAHAHA.

dude RAFE wants to meet me this sunday to get music exam books!
he misses me so so so much :D



i don't want to create another new beginning for us.
keep a distance,shall we?

No comments: