Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I think we should reflect on ourselves.
yes you might be tired of hearing people telling you to reflect reflect and reflect.
But that's one of the crucial part in our life.
We cannot miss out that few minutes just to reflect.

Reflecting means
to think, ponder, or meditate: to reflect on one's virtues and faults.

what do you mean by thinking?
questions as simple as this:
-What are some of the mistakes I've learn today?
-What are some of the points I can learn from other people today?
-What changes am I going to bring about today?
-Is there any weaknesses/strengths I found out about myself today?
and etc.

You notice I used the word 'Today' for all the questions.
It shows that you should be doing reflection on yourself daily, most preferably after the end of all the programmes you have in a day.

After reflecting,
go a step further.
To start to make new changes for your own adaptation.
Plan how you want to work it outand what you should change.
People wants to change.
In the end what I see is people just saying,not doing.
No actions to be done.
Then why do you say that in the beginning.

If you say it, then do it.
If you think you're not up to it yet,then don't say out first.


part2 conversation ended with junhao.

don't you know there's miscommunication when you say
"spread the message" and you only inform like one person?

No comments: