Sunday, May 06, 2007

The things around me are changing antagonistically.
why did he conk out?
why did she conk out?
why do the loved ones around me left Earth just so abruptly,without telling me anything at all?I'm in a somber mood now.
Possessions are gettin' lost or stolen.
Relationships are gettin' rotten.
friends who are sad affects me too.
especially xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sighed.
My energy's up.
no more no more pretty please?
am I to blame?


...........................................................


Even though her parents're not always there for her,
she's still standing so solidly even till today.
I'm encouraged although she didn't share with me this.

...........................................................


went to woodlands library with noel,yvonne and hockhueytoday.
Philyouth practise was cancelled,so we went to yvonne's place for movie in the evening.
then took a bus with hockhuey and noel to Panjang.
Wanted to meet LiTing but it was a last min decision that her mom wants her to be home early.
walked hockhuey home and then went mac with noel.
went her house.
awuhh,I feel I'm so much younger being with her.
what's more,people mistaken me for a sec2 kid!
I left her house late though,but really had fun and it bonds us more.
I learnt something new about her today! :]


I'm looking forward to RegentWindSymphony Chalet in 2 weeks time!

No comments: