Thursday, May 24, 2007

Photos taken yesterday:
Dad bought a new desktop and its rather huge comparing with my original desktop beside it.

Was so lethargic in class today that I didn’t concentrate and absorb any learning points.
So screwed up my presentation for today. Unable to explain my slides well and I even needed help from my team members. I realized that my weakness was unable to explain well enough to the class and halfway through my explanation, I tend to forget what I want to say. How short my memory is. I have no idea what caused this, maybe I ’m having too many thoughts in my mind.

One of the experiment we did:
I was asking my senior online just now regarding my RJ, any points to add on.
He seemed quite frustrated with me that he said something like he was busy with UT just now and even CAPLOCKS the word ‘SO’ to me. Here I’m trying to ask question and yet I got something which I don’t deserve from you.
What has actually happened to both our friendship?

I have been pondering over this issue since two weeks ago. I don’t get it still.
Why are you treating me like that?
Is it wrong to ask a small favor from you?
And also to *you, we’re so cold towards each other now.
Did I do anything that in your context, its considered wrong?
I was really disappointed before I attended band practice today.
It seems that I owe the world something.
You might not know how I feel deep down there.
But, I don’t deserve this kind of treatment from you.

I learnt another lesson. Never contact the person just to ask a favor.

Just now after band my junior called me to meet up.
Went to lot1 to meet her, she told me about her instrument issue.
Her eyes tells me she's worried sick.
Sent her home.
She was carrying two instruments home.
But I didn’t get to send her to doorstep as it was late already.
mmm. We shall see about tomorrow then.

Give me a break.

Damn my exam book is not with me for one week.
So I wasted one week of not being able to practise.

I miss hockhuey and her cheerfulness (:

No comments: