Sunday, May 13, 2007

fri's boring for me.
supper at yewtee with rebecca.
i met my pioneer batch trumpetor- kewei.
then i met my pioneer batch flautist's mom,who's also my cousin.
singapore's quite small.
then she came to my house,watched a lot of movies,
till i cant take it,slept at 5am while she went off to sleep at 7am.

then saturday morning meet junhao first.
wanted to play games at arcade and he was late!
then meet fer n noel.came to my house.
movies.study.
my dad fetched them to lot1.
i went for mother's day dinner at LONG BEACH.
woah i love the durian dessert and pepper crabs!
then i went home.
meet godwin at causeway.
we slacked around and chatted.
took the last train back.
went to fish's place to stayover cos i dont want to be home alone.
and she updated me with so much stuffs.
i miss fads (:

today's sunday.
i went town at 11am to meet RAFE!
quite fun lar,we bought things,ate at pastamania,chatted about our own bandsand crapped.
went to music essentials to get my second book while he got his bassoon book.
Given that price of the book,i can buy 7 sets of Student Price Mac Meal(no upsize).
took cab together and i alighted at la salle for band prac.
in the pieces,i learnt new things.
okay i gona learn flutter tonguing from my section mates.
huimin didn't come practise ;(
went home with dororin.
and i just chatted on the phone with junhao.
this was only Part 1 of our conversation (:


sickening.you all didn't even noted us.

No comments: