Thursday, May 10, 2007

I miss FADSJ =)


I'm like so happening in class everyday.
yesterday's module communication was so so so fun.
today had UT test, its like based on common sense and logic.
Basic science was like so dull.
some of my classmates are like racing Crazy Taxi together.
quite fun actually.

Woah quite an achievement when I can play all the notes for 3rd movement in first suite in Eb. when go through in the original tempo,i couldnt really do that.

yar fucking embrouchure now.
i cant play well now.
and i've got less than 5 months to really change totally.
i'm so uncertain now.
should i withdraw given this kind of standard of mine?


YINJIE! sorry tomorrow unable to.
I'm so excited to meet RAFE this sunday though we're just going to get our music books,but it will be fun (;


i'm not working tomorrow after school.
so i'll be free.
But if anyone wants to date me out,let me practise my trumpet at home first! [;
wakakka.
but i want to ask xxxxx to have dinner together man. (:


still deciding should go eating feast with godwin tomorrow at late night.
'cos sat is gona be a day i spend with my bandmatess (means i need more rest, as if i will sleep early =/ )
i wanna go night joggin or cycling tomorrow.
muhhaha. like how fun can it be.WHO's interested?


I miss my mom man.
its like so boring at home just with my brother everyday.
z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.
I do miss those people too.

No comments: