Sunday, May 20, 2007


I went for RWS chalet on Friday.
But unfortunately,not every single member were there.
In the morning slacked around,watched movies and went pasir ris park.
Some of us went Wild Wild Wet in the noon.
melody.juan.ting.hazel.noel.fer.gangyuan.ming en.jim.yvonne.nich.matt.junhao.jennifer.steph.cecilia.

We took like twice of Slide Up since it's the only ride that's open.
such an agressive motion ride.
First round I took with Steph,the next round was with felicia.
Then we went tsunami wave,shiok river,waterworks and yakult playground.
So many rides not open.
Went back to costa for a swim before having band bbq.
alumnus came shortly after that.
chatted with noel.matt.junhao and hockhuey.
went white sands with hockhuey.
watched movies.
went cycling with ting.
chatted then fell asleep with ting.
one mattress shared by 3 person.
morning woken up by 'Sinking of Japan'.

We checked out and took train back together.
I went home and fell asleep till 5pm.
Rushed to AnYu's place 'cos so many juniors were waiting for me.
movies again.
then sent ting and hazel home.
wanted to return the vcds with anyu at lot1,but closed already.
so went to her place to watch tv.
her mom asked me to eat crabs together.
but i didn't.i felt so sleepy then I went home.

Stayed at home during the first half of today and watched DORM.
Went to meet matt.junhao.hazel and jennifer for SAF band concert.
A fantastic performance.
The french horns were so powerful,that even my hair starts to stand.
Of the whole repertoire,I enjoyed Winanga-Li the most.
It's one of the most unique piece I've ever heard before.
Just by reading the synopsis of the Winanga-Li,you will know why.
Today SAF band tried to do something different.
With a mini-play, trumpetors playing at the sides, singer, story-teller,10 percussionists in a row (like drumline).
But its sad that there were not a big crowd of audience.
Let me tell you, the audience there were childish bunch of kids who make stupid dumbnoises,and interrupted me most of the time.
I didn't quite get to appreciate the music.
Wanted to sit at the 2nd level after the interval,but its only for guests.
Dinner at causeway point with Junhao and Matthew.
We talked mostly on Band as usual.
Went to Lot1 with Matthew afterwards to chat longer before heading home.
They actually wanted to conference with me but im shagged.
UT test on tues :/


I just hope that your group will get together.Do not drag any longer.

No comments: