Monday, May 07, 2007

I want to update my blog,but I want it to come with pictures of today
but but but but.
i'm so lazy to load picsa from my hp.
so i'm just gona update with wordss.
how wordly it gona be.

I woke up as early as 730am.
to help my mom do some stuffs before she takes her flight.
then i went back to sleep for like 2 hours before i got woken up by a call. =/
went to meet godwin at causeway and as expected,he's late.
we dined at SAKAE SUSHI :D
awwuh the food is so delicious!
good food must be paid with a high price :]
he bought two stuffie toys for my juniors.
cos my juniors are his junior(me) 's juniors.
i'm like so jealous ;(
and he got TANK tickets for Noel & Felicia at RP.TRCC tomorrow.

Tank's Keep Fighting concert tomorrow,at Cultural Centre from 430pm-530pm.

afterwards i went home to sleep.
then dad drove brothers and i for dinner at panjang plaza.
Guess what?
Had Ichiban Sushi for dinner.
I'm sick of japanese food now.

then we went grocery shopping at ntuc.
how fun.
my dad's very very funny and lame.
yayy i bought chocs and sweets for tomorrow's class :D

tomorrow for lunch,i'm going to have cake feast. :D
i dont know how will it gona be.
but we're doing something we never do before!

actually,i do miss my mom now.
no home cooked food.
:( :( :(


i just want to tell you that,no matter what, i'm here.
you can count on and trust me.
and i love you my dearest friend (:
seriously i do.
not telling you to appreciate what i'm doing for you,
but i will try my very very best to do anything for you (:



you tell me,
is it a curse?

No comments: