Monday, May 28, 2007

Yesterday morning meet Liting and Hazel.
They came to my place.
Then we went cycling around yew tee area.
We explored a few places and took photos too.
Then went to my place and rest.
Went to lot 1 for lunch with junhao too.
He came so late, if not I would have join them in the arcade session.
Rushed to meet Rebecca to Ang Mo Kio.
AMK hub is so cool!
The mrt station,the bus interchange are all in the mall.
I want to go there shop one day.
Meet huimin,fidah,yonglin,dor,shaoming together to go PhilYouth.
Practice was at SA.
Mr Glosz was quite detailed.
Enjoyed the warmups ‘cos it really warm me up,
and its not on scales,its on chromatic,slurrings and so on.
Rushed to meet liting, noel and hazel for dinner at panjang.
Then went to liting’s place to talk.
Mm this was my Sunday then.

and to my dearest sayang.
no matter what stay strong.
you are going through it.
and i;m going through it.
let's spur one another on!


talked to her online for less than an hour.
i seriously miss her so much.
faster come back sg :]


I missed the memories we spent.
When we eat,laugh,talk and you acted so cute.

No comments: