Wednesday, May 09, 2007

please.ASHAIRMALIMBUMB is not any VULGAR word.please don't go around spreading that its a JAPANESE vulgar word for FUCK.It's actually some funny weird word which i created myself.

dont spread some untruth stuff.

I didn't attend school today.
I feel so lazy to wake up and what's more,more than half of my class didn't attend class.
my dad actually did housework. :D
was waiting for hockhuey and liting to call me.
but only liting called me.didn't meet her,cos not much time already.
and hockhuey bluffed me, :(
went school for band practise.
sectionals with godwin is fun. lol.
then combine.awuh, upset that none of the year1 trumpetors came except for me.
dinner with godwin at causeway.
then went home 'cos tired.
rebecca came to my place.
and now im on the phone with Li ting!
ah. im so bad, i didnt help her for her art and she had to stay awake till lateee.
i miss my mom's cook food.

No comments: