Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I didn't attend sch today.
Anyway the problem became worst.
It seems that it was the last resort.
mm.
Why,What,When,Where,Who and How.

I just recalled a lot of things when played with them.
POP piece has changed to Amparito Roca.
It tested my stamina and endurance.
and I realised I'm lacking practises.
Dinner with bandies at lot1.
talked about several issues.
I felt really terrible,because I'm unsure how to help.
........................................................................................................................................................................
Anyway,Thanks Noel for the box of strepsils!!
Happy Birthday to my dearest junior : KUNJIE ;D
Rebecca: Better start practise more on piano now!
Well,tomorrow morning shall go back Rgtband for sectionals before heading to school.Hopefully I'm able to wake up.


Pop,popping,poped,popy.

Yes,you allowed me to.

No comments: