Monday, July 03, 2006

yesterday midnight my elder bro and i went to yewtee for supper!
ate spagetti fr 7-11. then we hung out at yewtee till 4am plus.
saw police on patrol but they dint qns us.
yesterday i slept at 5am. so early right. and i managed to got 3 hours of rest.
andy mornin call me. ; / and i was so lethargic.
my eyes couldnt even open.
then i called andrea. and jiayin.
so we all met up at cck at 930am.
with some other cg people.
reached zoo at 1030am.
walked.talked.laughed.screamed.eat.played.took photos.ran.jumped.smiled.
had fun with the people.
and also with animals!
many new species of animals and renovated zoo.
after that we headed to lot1.
some of the girls took neoprints.
then they left.
i stayed at lot1 and walked around.
saw yvonne,aaron,yoke lian . so i joined them.
i bought . BOTTOMS from IP ZONE!!!
YyyyyAAAAaaaHHHhhhoooOOOOOOO ; P
but i preferred e other baggy purple one. no more S size alr =( =( =( =(
i spent 30bucks today..
oooaawwwaahhh.
someone asked me a qns just now,
" Which ministry are you in? "
and then.
it makes me ponder.
should i start serving in a ministry now or later on?
let God decides and tells me.
His way, not my way.
i'm doing all for Him ( ( :
forever my BIGGGGG DADDDDDDYYYYYYYY!

No comments: