Sunday, July 23, 2006

God spoke to me through the sermon yesterday.
He told me to share bout my life,my burdens,my sorrows,happiness with my cellgroup people who are closer to me.
He wants me to share cos He knows that i dont share with these people.
He wants me to practising LOVING everyone,as He has love us so much - friends,family,church.
He knows i am not spiritually connected to the church. but physically am.
i could feel His presence durin altarcall more powerful than last time,
the feeling just cannot be described. i felt so touched by Him.
thank you Lord for telling me this.
Fellowship is really important as we then can mature with this family.
we should not miss church every week.
thank you Godchasers for the wonderful celebration last night (: you guys acted really well but i am not deceived by you guys! hiak hiak..
thank you for the people who smsed me- my bedoknorth bandmates, band seniors & mates, classmates, churchmates!

pray for peng sis, she's sick.
and her mom who is also sick.

yay.i went to collect my specs before gg church.
meet my dad at bukitimah.
i think the specs is very cool and unique la. cos its mine [ ;
bible study bout buddhism.
lunch@ mac
went to becky;s hse,
thank God i found my previous specs cos i dropped it by accident on the way home.
it still means something to me [ ;

anyone has prayer requests, do sms me!

No comments: