Sunday, July 09, 2006

i woke up at 830am. how early! then siying and cheryl came my house.
we watched drumlines.i went to sleep after that.then dad came home. (: (: (: (: (:
he asked me why im sleepin when my friends watchin tv. lol. and gave me allowance.
cheryl and i went to church for bible study.
very interesting and i didnt know there's such thing as mormonism.
and i guess its God's plan.. that i know what's morment today in bible study.
'cos few days ago my elder bro brought back a booklet bout morments.
i read abit..thought was of christian stuffs.
then today found out it was bout mormenism.
and i just shared with my bro not to believe in that and what i learnt durin bible study.
anyway. i went lunch w some YI members and pastor.
then ade.drey.siying and i went to southavenII to study.
dint really study much.
returned home at 9pm le.
thank God i got no scoldings. (:
thank God for teaching me today. (:
thank God for being with me when i needed You most. (:
You are the center of my life!
pray and push!

No comments: