Thursday, July 20, 2006

TIRED.
we had the rowin competition just now. it was also sort of a game la. my group consists of fadz,jiayao,drey and me. we had a score of 945. stef,fish,eric,hock had a score of 700plus. quite fun. then e last category was to row till you burn 20 calories. tiring.i took almost 2mins to burn -.- went to fish' s hse . her mom did a personality test for me. it is so true.so real. yeah..i m not sensitive. must build up my weakness point.

i dontknow why some people just cant forgive. why. i find it so amusing lah. happened half a year ago already. silence between both of us everyday. hai.just quite upset too 'cos he used to be my very good friend.

thanks eric (; for being my v.best buddy.

thanks stephanie toh, for the wonderful gift from you! really love the cross;D <3s

cherish what you have now before everything is taken away from you..

why do i had this feeling? awwwh...

i'm weak, i need strength from You.

No comments: