Sunday, July 30, 2006

didnt update lately due to opus. busy preparation for the script.
thurs night only had 3hours of sleep befor gg to sch!
'cos i had to do te script, prac, wrap presents.
o well. we had rehearsal at vch in e noon.
was nervous.scared. alot of mixed scary feelings!
mr tan was so nice to buy mineral water for me and eka.
its not those normal bottle, evans brand and super nice bottle lahh! it costs 4bucks okay!
we had dinner.dressedup. and so on.
i was not trembling lah. cos i know God was with me all the time!
i just spoke normally. but i think i looked at the script too much already though i memorised.
then durin 15mins intermission eka and i chiong for the last min adding of lines. bout the givin away presents to various teachers.
its a big surprise for the teachers. those cutee bearrs. hahha xP
everything turned out great ;))
thank you for those who gave me belated presents -.- lol. and those who gave me gifts.
i had no idea why larh. i didnt even perform!
zhenjun! mandy sis! yubing sis! trumpetsection! sihui sis! joanna! yonglin! kewei! x)
and also few of the Godchasers who came to support!
i really love the alumni trumpetors ;)
najib you did great for your solo!
thank you teachers for the nice sweet encouragment

i had discipleship yesterday before church.
thanks ade for the belated pressie!
and i felt His presence so different,in a very unique way after the praying session.
i returned home at 1130pm already.. 67bus is always so crowded.
at the bus stop i met my prisch friend, - yanshan.
she's fr our church, 2nd service.
and met new friends fr unity sec (:

i didnt go for bible study today. i missed it ..arghh.
'cos i have to clean up my rm,do alot of things like clear my hamster cage, do hw .
and took a nap too.cos i was too tired.
my mom made rippleicecream+banana for me.wahhahah
i still have another compo to do later!

going yewtee noww. to buy correction tape!

too many chocolates, im going to lose my voiceeee soooonn.

thanks laypeng (: for comforting me.

No comments: