Saturday, July 15, 2006

i was woken up by ade's phone call. so early, 930am.
then i went to meet siying. go gombak make specs.
the person told me my right eye is very weak. oh.lol.
and it is so cheap can.
80 bucks.
ilove it (:
and then i m the once again uniquely daz !
i looked so nerd lah with this specs.
durin the altar call, i felt His presence so strongly that i became weak on my knees.
it is so different, so hard to describe.
He is my awesome God.
the sermon was preached by bro rixiang.
Praying in faith.
had dinner in church w cellmembers.
then i left shortly.
was tired.
ade's going perth. ya.will miss her. ;x i think so.
yeah i cant wait for bible study tomorrow (:
and to marina south!
exactly a week to my bday.
thank You Lord for being with us.
i want to touch Your heart.
God has sent this person into my life. yes another person
He has been doing many great things this week.
she's sherlyn.
a relief teacher in my school.
whom i walk to sch with her in e morning.
and chats with her.
i'm encouraged by what she wrote in her blog.
thank you Father!
i'm proud of jiaying and rebecca.
that they stand for what they think its right.
that they will come church and leave band early.
your rewards are in Heaven.
i'm sure God is smiling to them. (:
so encouraged.
i want to be obedient and faithful to Him.

No comments: