Saturday, July 22, 2006

HAPPY BDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BDAY TO DAZIREE!

yay. i am S I X T E E N. i cant wait to be so proud to show my IC and watch NC16 shows!
thank you people. - janice,felicia,audrey,stephanie,eric,fadz,jiayao,hockleong,dejin for wishing me and showering me with sweet gifts!
and my whole class for the bday card and teachers! :)
i had so many chocolates -.-

i took part in ultimate frisbee.
first round we had a draw.
2nd round lost by 1 point.
last round lost too.
but overall, we came in 3rd! hoooraayyy!
thanks to RESILENCE HOUSE EFFORTS. the 7 of us. yay.you guys rock.
enjoyed playing with you guys.
although it was tiring. but everyone had funs!
then after match i played frisbee with some other friendswho also took part in frisbee.
played 3vs3 in the parade sq.
imagine how much do we have to run. =/

went to sandy's house for steamboat..
many of Godchasers turned up just now.
quite fun ah. cos can get to cook. and also fellowship!
i left there bout 1030pm.
very lethargic already. energy spent all on frisbee.
im beginnin to love diff new sports now!
; )



thank you Lord for the wonderful friends You've given me (;

No comments: