Monday, July 17, 2006

yesterday i went biblestudy then to meet my beloved classmates!
we went marina south for steamboat. mr heng was also there.
12 of us.
so full and so fun.
dejin and hockleong gave me billabong pink slippers for me.
jiayao gave me SIGG winnie the pooh bottle.
how sweet of them..
then we took train back to lot1 and took neoprints (:
even mr heng joined us.
i went pasar malam w my brothers,
returned home at 11pm already.
felt so tired in class
monday blues.
had listenin compre 0 level chi.
first passage quite tricky.
pray i will achieve more than 16 marks.
zhuofeng just reminded me of smt - my 15th bday.
celebrated at my hse,friends stayover.
and celebrated at marina south and east coast.
hw fun it was.
zf bought me a piglet bolster. ; ]
then we played so many games like truth or dare,off all e lights.
we slept at 5 am ? hhaah.
so so fun. i love my class.
and i rmbed zf and eric used to bring me to cycling to panjang and to zf's condo.
then i so scared on the road that i screamed and held onto him so tight.
you guys brighten my day (:
sorry hockleong bout today! we ll catch pirates of e carribean by this week!
sorry mom, im very sorry.
i let so many people down..
i dont want to find any troubles again.
yeay.i finished maths hw.and did masterlife.
why didnt you want to reconcile with me? i have done no wrong.reply me can.
COLD WAR !!
FIVE MORE DAYS.
He spoke to me through His Word last night.

No comments: