Wednesday, July 12, 2006

what a tiring day i've got.
durin class we took photos together hahaa. with fads.hockleong.fad.eric ((;
and i went around in class givin people TWISTIES! cos they were like, gona fall asleep any time ;P
and then after school got 30mins break.
so so funny laaahh.
cos theres this vendin machine cheated my money.didnt refund me my ONE DOLLAR COIN :(
so there was a no. right top of the machine.
MR CHAN- 9xxxxxxx
so i called.
and then. i told him " mr chan, yr machine cheated me my money"
"who are you,where are you from"
"i'm fr regent sec. i am v thirsty now."
"i also know you fr regent sec.then what you want me to do? bash up the machine and refund you ah?"
and then he hung.
to my surprise, a guy went up to darren and said " stop playing laa"
then fads told me the supplier is here!
and actually,
the name ,MR CHAN and the no. is one of the student fr my sch.from rebecca's class.
and we laughed till dontknow how to describe.
it was really super funny.
i was wondering how come the supplier is so rude to me. LOL LOL LOL
we had a fun time man.. ahaha. dumb people wrote his no. at the machine.
then at 230pm we got PHYSIC MOCK EXAM till 345pm.
many of us fell asleep at 3pm, really very tired .
then ms lai woke all of us up by throwing the metal cabinet drawer on the floor twice.
she's crazy -..-
and then she threw jellies at each of us.
to wake us up =/
we had a fun time la.
physics until 515pm.
then i went to yewtee mac meet meiyan,wan yi and wei ting.
saw some other people like bro rixiang.
then we went to play basketball.
woahh..its been a long time since i play.
(:
i got scoldings .. for no reason.
hai.
hockleong just called me, ask me for movie tomorr. PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN ;]
got a.maths till 4pm.
gona meet lao shi tomorrow. woo hoooo.

tired tired.
tomorrow got so many free periods - chinese, poa,english and physics.
might as well dont go school!



i totally cannot stand boochers.
and people who scolds for no reasons.
for their enjoyment.
saddists.

my problem,or yours?

No comments: