Wednesday, July 26, 2006

mmm. im tired from sch.
i skipped phy extra lesson after sch.
but i went to e band. to see how dey r doing and all this stuffs.
i really do miss my bandmembers,my juniors ,my section (:
did my script w eka ;p first half done.
miss tan was ther to hear us!
ms loh was so sweet to actually offer help!
and she even place band as e top prority when she was supposed to go home alr..
how sweet of this band teachers,workin so hard.
thanks noel for e pressie! :]
thanks yvonne yeo for e pressie!
this juniors are so sweet larhhh.
heard the regent brass ;p nice.
awwh/ miss lai was complainin to ms tan that i dint went for her class.
sorry. i have to apologise to her personally tomor.
i dont want to get my band trs involve in trouble cos of me again.
why always last min fadsj cannot make it for opus?
initally alr said would go. zzzz.
whatever. just upset.
yay. miss sherlyn is going. ; ]
and her cg is going!
praise the Lord who makes it possible ;p
the world is chang-ing. mess-ier. chao-tic
goodnews. tickets selling finish soon. bout 80% sold.
whoever still wants,let me know.
some pieces they are playing:
Grease
El Bimbo
Latin Celebration
for more info, attend e concert!

No comments: