Sunday, July 02, 2006

i'm feeling : ---------> B-O-R-E-D
yesterday morn was supposed to meet yonglin at bedok,then changed to bugis then to boon lay. lol. cos nearer.
but last min he told me he's not comin to boonlay cos he forgotten to bring his form or smt for later on's music audition! how forgetful can he be!!!
then went to sch to study awhile.
went church later on.
celebrated jiayin and wilson 's bdays.
i feel so much of His presence in church. i feel so peaceful. a feeling which is so calm.how should i say. just so calm.
went to chill out at yew tee mac with rebecca and cheryl.
met raynard.such a changed person already.
then returned home 1230am.
this morn supposed to study w ade as early as 8am! but she couldnt make it. haha. and i knew it!!
so we met in e noon. studied at cdac awhile. she shared some wonderful things with me ( ;
i went to meet my elder bro at mac for lunch.
and you-know-what.
we spent 20 BUCKS on lunch!!!!
we bought 2 large fries, one fillet 0-fish, another burger,2 drinks, 4pieces of drumlets, 4 cans of drinks(for home), tutu cakes, chicken wings!
whahhaaa...
does those food make you hungry.
we are real bIG eaTERS!
haha.and also shared with him some church stuffs and seized this chance to communicate with him!
we talked so much bout dylan. and until now why is he still so childish.
it really makes me ponder bout it
and why does he still want to be so rude.disrespectful.poor behaviour even at this stage of time.
he's not allowing himself to be changed by God.
maybe its the evil behind it. maybe.
and then we walked around in yewtee for like 2hours??
we went to ntuc,wanted to buy cookies. even chose alr, but then long queue so we didnt buy.
met mdm rohaini and she thought i was jokin that daryl's my bro.
daryl= big package
me = small package
; ]
then i asked him:
go church with me next week.
he said:
see first.
i said:
you always say see first then never go. i dont care. go.
he said:
i dont want to play icebreaker games.
i said:
come after that la.
he told me something.
he said whenever he goes church he feels a sense of peace. a feelin which cannot be described.
and he loves listenin to Consuming Fire whenever i play it at home! ;p
Praise the Lord!
i'm so happy!
i asked him bring his gf to church too.
bout 5pm we went home.
then i went to sleep till 8pm.
supposed to have tuition later
but my tutor 's still at pasir ris. so too late already.
gona study later.
what a boring sunday.
tomor might be gg zoo.
with this lil' sis in my cg. -andrea
or study.
or swimming with fadsj at bukitbatok club.
okay.am helpin out for opus.
any of the graduated sec4s interested to help out for opus concert.
help out like ushering.collecting tickets.selling tickets.
please let me know asap cos i have to submit the names.
and attire will be band alumni tee and any bottom (;
anyway made my stand clear that.
on my bday will still be a normal church day. yes not gona miss church.
and celebrating my bday with classmates on thurs.
sometimes i have to give up certain things that brings me away from Him.
might be going out later on for a while w elder bro to chill.
dylan' s not home.
mom's in e livin room and askin me to watch tv with her.
i dontknow should i pay her a visit durin e dec holi cos i have not seen her for many many years?
what will be my feelings for her ?
sorry mom.
sorry if you have called me on my mobile phone last night but i didnt pick up.
or him.
Jesus take the wheel
take it from my hands
cos i cant do this on my own
i'm letting it go
so give me one more chance

No comments: