Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ohh i see God is beginnin to do His work in the people i prayed for.
thank you my Heavenly Father ((:
yesterday night was chatting with my cousin,the one whom i dint contact for months.
i'm so happy.that she told me she's a christian!
and her mom and sis! :)
praise Him, praise Him, praise Him!
and i talked to my aunt too ;D
i gona bring my cousins to church.
today durin poa lesson,i sat behind on the floor, and then
the next thing which happened was,
i was already sharing with my classmate bout God!
and i felt His presence was with me when i was sharing.
;]
after school i had chi 0level oral.
i was really nervous that butterflies were flyin in my stomach.
i prayed silently in the room.
although i did not converse well with the invilgilator durin the conversation chat.
i thank God that He still guild me throughout the oral.
but i know the evil was trying to stumble me.
as long as i have You,
whom then shall i fear?
He is awesome!
teacher lao shi
and
student xue sheng
words just cant seems to describe!

No comments: