Thursday, July 13, 2006

this mornin i walked to sch.on my way,i met one of my sch newteacher,who is a pe tr replacin mdm low.
so we chatted and i got to know her more!
she told me she's fr NUS now havin holi,so decided to take up this job here.
and was from SAJC!! that jc really rocks..
i forgot to ask her what's her name.
cos i always call her teacher.
and then i asked her if we can meet tomor at yewtee control go sch together.
woohoo.meeting her tomorr too. (:
whats more,i might get her to tutor meeee. wahhah.
i'm such a genius ; ]
lessons so slack.
had amaths remedial after sch.
then on my way to westmall,
i met mrs lim. and we chatted.
haven been chatting w her for long ; ]
i love my school teachers!!
went library looked for ms koh chantelle.
ahaa pregnant! ;P
and guessed where we went for lunch.
our old fav place - SAKAE SUSHI!
she was tricked by me! [;
i missed her so much man.
then i pei her to buy food for her parents.
i helped her carry.,how nice am i!
sent her to her car,
then i went to westmall shopped.
MY SPECS SPOILT. it BROKEEEEE. ;( ;( :( :(
tomorr gona make a new specs after school.i want to make a nice nice one.
i want pink specs. but dontknow if it suits me.
and then i got maths from 230-5pm.
then gg for discipleship and my band concert!!
its cluster with some other schs at panjang. yup
its free.want to come, go go go.
hopefully can get mouthpiece from yonglin.
tired lahhh.
i owed so much homework
must complete by this weekend.
but weekend not free mann.

No comments: