Tuesday, July 01, 2008

the first of J U L Y

d. says: (edited)
we'd always welcome you in the fun! hahaha. sounds so wrong

j says: (edited)
im gonna see you naked one day

...

Conversations nowadays, getting so kinky, crazy, dumb, fun, exciting, happening.. etc Whaever words I can use to describe. And I wanna go S.D, and S.D! Seriously been having the thought of it. I think I'll be the youngest to do so. Hhahah!

Anyway school was boring. Qiong had no choice but to entertain me a hell lot. Me taking pics with wan's hoodie, act cool look with her fake cigarette butt in class, probe hole= ass hole, tila tequila episodes, laughters, chats.
Had early dinner after class, before leaving with jordan, xr and qiong. On our way, I was licking the ice cream and we came up with so many stories bout it. (in fact it was me who did so!) Meet dororin, hayaya and helmi before going JJC for band. Sightread different pieces. Supper with the rest of them then.

Okay you sure can't believe it, i drank so much water that someone said that 99% of me is filled up with water. :/

And h told me this:

danny. says:
gosh, eh daz, i love your company a lot.
danny. says:
like god, i thought i was going to die from my guy friends bitching at school and yeah, you totally made my day man
danny. says:
thanks ah!

:D:D:D:D:D

You made my day too, you In***n! (:

No comments: