Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuesday

Had school for the first half of my day, followed by the last night rehearsal at regent till 10pm.
Thanks to my dearest trumpet juniors for the sweet Happy Birthday song being played at the fourth level when I just arrived. Yeah, and it was a little out of balance without the bass supporting much. Haha! But I still love you girls! :)
Meet the Js out at Happy Daze then.
Celebration. Hanging out till like this morning nine. Then it was just a quick two hours nap before heading to Regent today. Meet Charles, Jordan and Anyu for lunch. It was great back to those times, cheap yet yummy. :D
Final rehearsal, chocolates, bananas then boarding the bus to RP.
Mr lim's speech did much of an impact to me, super encouraging and motivating. Hhaah, it's like, so long I haven't heard such words before performances.
Dinner in RP, then staying for the results at 9pm. Yeah, Gold.
-Hugging, photo taking, speeches, cheering, crying, laughing..
And now, another two days preparation towards the performance on Saturday.

Supper with Charles,Jordan,Anyu and Suhaila. With all the dumb yet funny stories to share.

p/s : Now am relieved that I'm still in PY, just that I'm on leave SIBF with Regent as told by FIFI. Hah!

All the best to Philyouth tomorrow! (:

No comments: