Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MONDAY.

I was late for school. :/ Due to all the tiredness that I haven't recover. Mentally and physically. Maybe I'm just giving an excuse, still I have to cover up. Hhaha. Lunch was with Qiong at Foodhaven pasta. Think the taste has dropped a hell lot. After class was meeting Joyce at City Hall. We just walked aimlessly till we learnt so much of Singapore's History on the way,then to Bugis for dinner. How careless was I to drop the tray of food. :// Valerie pig joined us then, just chilling and chatting at Starbucks together. Headed home and I dropped dead on my bed right away!

Am having my break so am bloggin' now. Just now the school's internet connection was so effecient that I received songs in few seconds. Literally SECONDS! So I received Corrine May, Click Five, Emi Fugita, Plus One, Leona Lewis albums and other few songs. Thanks Cui!
I just had japanese curry chicken with bandung+chinchow for lunch! Wanted to drink payaya milkkkkk, but argh..

Okay I am so gonna upload the photos for NBC and trip with FADS very soon, when I receive the full collection yah.

No comments: