Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Just a brief update on the happening times, so as for me to keep track. (:
Nothing lalalala for you people.

Thursday:
School in the morning, before meeting FADS(FeliciaAudreyDazireeStephanie) up for HAATO icecream and the fucking taboo, that really cracked us all up and high. (mentioned by feesh) And to feesh, I ain't any stupid bitch like what you think!! Hahha. Then it was drinking session at Liquid Kitchen with friends till late.

Friday:
School. Then it was meeting the 2Js up at the city. Chilled around and had supper at chinatown. Thanks to J1 who drove me back with J2. So it was just slacking at my place, teevee-ing, supper-ing again, then sleep-ing in the wee hour. Cancelling the practises, due to some.. Finally awaked in the evening, with dinner bought by dad. Bathed, then decided to head to town with J2 to get boxerssss. But we didn't do so, ended up ktv-ing at my place with all jay songs, watching super old chi dramas, IE, supper etc.. It became a habit to sleep only at seven now, hah. Guess it was all the company we had that's the most enjoyable. So J1 came to fetch us from my place for dinner to Chinatown. We had KOLO MEE! I think it's really worth for a SIX bucks bowl of noodles. Headed home then to realise party was going on my place. ://

And now you know why I didn't have a good sleep last night.
Headed to BUGIS with J2 and slacked around, had dinner and did some shopping too.
Supper with brother before heading home. And Joyce was at my place, super hilarious can. All 3 of us ganged up shooting and punching her. She makes me really irritated and pissed wih me, seriously. If you were there, you would have know that anger in me. Hahha. But well, there was a lot of fun going on.

Ah, and I'm blogging in class now, with the movie WALL-E screening and Qiong is watching her hong kong drama besides me! :D

papaya milk is <3

No comments: