Thursday, July 10, 2008

I realised that I haven't been taking shots whenever I'm out, okay to be exact everyday. Maybe because shots doesn't need to tell anything and everything at all. :D

Slacking at Bugis again yesterday. Starbucks, ball games, lil conversations with laughters..
Thanks to J2 for sending me to my place! :)

Was out the whole of yesterday, Wednesday with J1. Got her ear pierced thrice, Yoshinonya for lunch. To the art gallery at Cathay, discovered a few things that seems unknown to me. If I could take shots, I would have shown you the world's smallest yet elegant camera. Headed to Clarke Quay for the art museum, but then it was closed down. Make our way to Marina SQ for pool. KOLO MEE for dinner, HANCOCK for movie before heading home.


Band practiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: