Sunday, July 27, 2008

DAZZZ with the WAZZZUUUPPP

Shall start off with my photo, with the super cool shades and the pose. :D Compliment the photographer a bit here.

This week is super super super hectic.
But am glad that everything's over with the results that proved differently. And all the hardwork everyone gone through together, it showed us something new and special. But well, let's just continue to work even harder, and learn with an open mind.

I got a lot of photos of different occassion that's not uploaded here yet, so am waiting patiently for everyone to send me!

So let's just start off with yesterday's performance at Esplanade. Okay but before that ,we were having a short rehearsal in the morning, followed by Hi Tea Session for OBOG at FTP.
Food, chats, catch ups, games.. Food was really good, so far this is one of the best buffet I ever had. Of course, that pays with a price too. Hahha, thanks to Mr Lim. Then we rushed to Esplanade to report.

Just the photos taken during dinner time at the Green Room at the backstage, since it's taken with my mobile.
The room was pretty comfortable with vending machines, cafeteria and even internet!

The hornistssss.


Loud Percussionists. The Clarinet Family.
Saxophone and Euphonium Sections.
And I think I missed out my own section together with the trombones. Woops.

And I brought this cute juniors out to buy macdonald's for dinner. The waiters and waitresses with food. And this was taken in the lift, where it can fit the whole RWS in.

So after performance, was taking shots with people, and congratulating one and another. Then went off to meet J1. Missed out J2 :( Supper at Makansutra, slacking at that area before we went to Bugis to take NR to east coast and chill there. Breakfast at downtown before going home. Was so knocked out in the bus that some stranger had to wake me to alight at the interchange. Hahha.

And just a rough estimation, I slept less than 12 hours for the past few days.

Was on Friday that there was a mini celebration for Miss Tan's farewell.

The ensemble that played the same song .. The little card I made at 5am for her!
The little token of appreciation.

And to end off last night performance, I took a picture with Shao Ming, looking super tireddd.

And I had a good seven hours of sleep when I returned home today. Then packed dinner with brothers at home. Woooooooo. School's on tomorrow.

No comments: