Monday, June 30, 2008

Lesson learnt

Ask and I'll tell. :D
Woke up in the late morning, had brunch with Daryl.
It's been a while, since we last chat over lunch together, sitting in the living room. How nice it was.
Then I went town by myself to get something, and shopping. Nothing seems to interest me too. Went over Bugis in the evening to meet joyce! and her friend, Jerial. Went clarke quay a while later, and chilled at Kandy bar. Chilling, Conversations upon conversions. Pocket games, Singing.. Took a cab home from Bishan. When I got home, I realised I couldn't my purse anywhere. Searched the whole house, void deck and I eventually gave up. I was drowsy, so I went to sleep. A while later, my brothers actually woke me up, informed me that the taxi driver came to my house doorstep and returned my purse, with everything intact. And I gave him another twenty bucks for travelling. :/

When I was awake today, I had a bad headache even after I took panadol. Then I just went off back to my sleep. Had lunch with joyce! at Kutei at marina square. On top of the yummy food, the ambience was great too. Then we went town to meet Jerial. We watched, Wanted. Was action-packed, but somehow I didn't catch the plot of the story. I think she's really hot. :) Meet justin, von and don for dinner then. Shopped and walked around. Decided to just sit somewhere and chilled. Left at 11pm.

I gladly appreciated that. (:

No comments: