Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday

Practiced on the the Bach Trumpet, like finally I can spend time with her after the hectic week.
Long Tones............... Like just working on the first page can be so tiring.
P A T I E N C E is the key yeahh.
Headed home, cooked dinner, had dinner, watched tv.
Digested my food then head off to gym.
Woah, after the two different kinds of cycle machines, was quite tired already. Felt my whole leg muscles stretched.
Then inclined pull up, rowing and some others.
Unfortunately, less than three ladies were there. And apparently, all the muscular guys were there working out. I love seeing females working out, can see how good they're and super sexy can. Hahhaa.

And now, I'm eating the second apple now. Woah, feeling super healthy. Oh yah! I just took my weight, and I'm 0.5 kg heavier now. Like 49.5kg?

Thanks to Charles that I just got the performances photos at Esplanade. Hhaah, come to think of it, Jordan Charles and I were really being crazy, taking different poses of shots with the trophy. Gonna upload it here tomorrow probably.

No comments: