Monday, July 21, 2008

Now, I'm feeling so sick of typing and typing , Without Pictures. Hahaha.
Just because :

  • I'm plain lazy to load
  • I didn't take photos recently when I'm out
  • The pictures are either ugly or unglam
  • I look retarded in those
  • My friends can't take clear shots with my 3.2 megapixel mobile :x
  • And even if I have, I didn't edit it
  • So now you know why there isn't much photos uh huh.

But for my viewing pleasure sake, I'm gonna upload all the pictures. Anyhow, Fesh just sent me too.

Felicia and I.
I'm light(:
<3
And today, went to the polyclinic to visit the doctor. I was dumb to wait for two freaking hours without registering! How great was that. On the positive note, it tested my patience for that while. Hahha. Took mc and some medicine. And the medicine costs less than two dollars. How cheap can that be. And I got told off by the docter, saying I have to take my meals regularly blahhh.
Shopping with FADS at Cotton On. Bought a top, slippers, banglets. Sales going crazy and wild. Dinner was their treat at Hong Kong Cafe. But then again, I vomitted again after that. Sweet.

But my days are great, hanging with the same two friends, the Js. Hah, even thought of having the same exact design of shirt.
Few days back, we went for the some opening festival of the National Museum, Dancing Sky.
Not forgetting last night celebration with family and a few of my relatives.
The Awfully Chocolate cake.
Cousin cheyanne.
Apple strudels from Haney few days back.
Then, it was meeting the Js after dinner with family at Central. Strolled around Clarke Quay. Headed to Tg Pagar to check if the pub's open but obviously it closes on Sunday. So we went to Bedok for supper! Then home at two am, thanks to J2 for the ride home.
Finally, the Js photo. (Not only one, but there's even more plus video!)
Wondering why I'm wearing the same top for the past few days, haha! Think it looks super cool on me. :D
And photos that expired long ago, with Fads, Darren, Geraldine and Robert.

Thanks to those who texted me.
- suhaila, haney, joyce, joyce chong, stephanie toh, junhao and fads. (:

No comments: