Monday, July 28, 2008

CAUTION!

This entry is gonna be super loaded with pictures so you can either enjoy (copy paste to steal the pictures for RWS) or better leave before it's too late ..

Today's a Monday, not really a good day to start off with.
Lab session as usual.

Taken with my camera, can you believe it? Woooaaaaa.
Lunch was with Qiong and Jordan, with all his updates of that night bad bad incidents. Awwww.
And I had payaya milk with pearls from Foodhaven. Too expensive compared to Koufu lah! I swear I wouldn't get anymore of that drink from there, still prefer Koufu's.
Meet J1 after school for like two hours or less. Just chilling and having snacks together was also great, right? Like, RIGHT??
Rushed home to see Joyceeeeeeee! (Don't say I didn't!)
And I cooked fried rice for all of them. Joyce was beside me all along, helping me. She's still learning though. (:

Like, some great chef uh? (: And I cook one special egg for JOYCE only lah! And it was the last egg too, can imagine how precious it was not.

And then, sent her off to the station 'cos Dylan fell asleep. :/

Now, I'm nice to upload the pictures of the NIBF on last Wednesday.


The three of us, like with the chocolates all over my mouth.
Clarinets.
Sax.
Von and Charles.
Queuing up to go in.
We love being in the limelight.
Some applause please.
Look who's talking.
And still talking, while a few are posing.
My dearest junior, Noel.

The pass given.
The gorgeous MISS TAN! :)
And the hot Mr Teo.
Looks stern, perhaps it's because she had to take with Jordan.
Stephanie (:
And three of us.
Nice shot.
Jordan and Von. Nu er ahhhh.
Come.. Yeahhh.
(And 1 more exclusive shot)
My dearest, Jordan.
Steph, Zhenjun and Daz.
The last hug was like three years ago!
Dinner time.
Waiting for results.
Trumpeters.
A few others.
Grading system.
RWS
Hougang. (Like durh)
and yah ..
Birddddy , my love.
Emily!
Another speech.
and RWS.
Bird and Mel.
Percussionists.

Guess everyone was so anxious and nervous that we forgotten to take the Trumpet Section photo.
But well, such a good opportunity are hard to come by. Seize it!
(:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dazlin, that shirt while you're cooking...

I miss Dazlin.