Thursday, July 31, 2008

So I slept at like 6am in the morning on Tuesday.
Had breakfast with J1 over the webcam, while I was cooking my mee!~ Super hilarious.
And slept straight after eating, how sinful it was.
And I woke up in the noon, slacked at home, had a nap, talked to my brothers then dinner was at Lau Pa Sat with J1. While waiting, I was doing sketching. Like, out of the sudden I had the inspiration and urge to do so. And I did bring my sketch book along, my poor book which I left on my shelf for many months. And I have yet to complete my Janet Evanovich book.
Walked down to Clarke Quay and J1 did her sketching, chilled at TCC before we parted.

Yeah I was early for class today, and it was the first time we had 1.5 hours of breakfast break, and having breakfast with my classmates and facilitators. Hahah, was rather nice though, like chit-chatting with the guys. During the lunch break my classmates were really really seriously insane after I told them about a sexual news which just happened. And I shouldn't do so in the first place, they were super hyped up then! Ended class early after the presentation.
Did a bit of PP and RJ before meeting J1 up to Holland V.
-Dinner, shots, ya kun eggs, sketching then home.

Okay, shall do some reflection.
Today marks the end of July 08.
Happy and upsetting things happened along. Happy that I've found genuine friends. (this may sound cheesy though) Like seriously, come on, do we really really have real true friends in our own life? Not only friends that make your day or go the extra mile for you, but friends that go the ultra mile for you, be it in sacrificing in many things that you don't see it. Time to be wise to choose real good friends.

(and I'm missing J2 nowwwww.. It's been a week since we last met. J2's message shall not be here since she doesn't read it :)

(to J1: Though it was up and down for me, you have always been sticking to me really hard, not letting me go through all alone, no matter how dumb I seem most of the times. When it doesn't seem the way it is for me, you try to reschedule your school so as to make yourself available for me knowing that school's gonna be really hectic for yourself. You open me up so much, knowing that I'm stubborn that I just wouldn't speak a word. After I heard from you, I'm very impressed by your courage. Like truthfully. Then I realised for every not so good events that may have happened, is a learning experience not only for ourselves, but others too. Thank you for holding on to me especially on the down parts. Thank you for your patience in me too, cos no one could have tolerate that much. Thank you, for not giving up on me too. You may think that you did nothing but merely just as a friend, to me, it was not an ordinary friend, but an extraordinary friend I have. :)

p/s : you know, at times I don't literally mean what I say so yeah, don't take it to heart okay (well you can always heart me) and, you know Macdonald's has this line that goes like, ' I'm loving it J1 ! '

No comments: