Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I was pretty bored in school just yesterday (as mentioned), so I wanted to did this with the L baby.

Then I started making friend with , mr cookie monster.
He isn't scary as I thought so. Mmm.

Me, Jordan, Hayaya and Dor. (before going jj)

hoodiewan.

I slept at 4am last night, and managed to wake up in the morning. Took a train to Sentosa, happened to bump into fesh. Haha, so she asked me along to Sentosa tomorrow with FADS. But I have lessons and I don't wanna skip tomorrow, 'cos it's one of my favourite module.(As if I have more than 5 modules!)
Went Cafe De Marl as recommended by fesh.

The weather was great for tanning with the scorching sun above all. Many caucasians were there. Thankfully I gotten a place to lie on. And I got this drink.


After an hour, it began to pour heavily in an unexpected manner. All rushed to the indoor cafe.

Sat down there, read a book, eat and drink, look at people..
Went VIVO for shopping. Wanted to buy boxers from Topshop, but then the sizes are super huge, can't fit at all!! :( Went to Lot1 and I bought a beautiful top before meeting Justin to chill.

Two more days and we are nearing the weekends! (:

No comments: