Friday, May 30, 2008

The last.

I was feeling so lethargic when I woke up, having the intention of not going school.
But for the sake of the Understanding Test in the noon, I went.
School's bored as usual.
Almost everyone were in school today even though it was the last day of school.
Everyone was really hyper since the start of class, making me laugh a lot today.
We went for a shooting war with faci that he got so fed up!
-Caleb(faci) was repeating himself for several times that "next week lesson.. blabla.", and we told him umpteen times that there's no class next week. TJ was such an ass in the hole today, that he shoots whatever Caleb says then.

He even went on saying "Faci, I'm going to record what you said in this recorder."


To think Caleb wants to degrade him for that!
Then it was Ahmad, who sits just beside me playing with the speech properties.
He added sentences like "Caleb you're boring, Caleb could you please shut up.." during lesson and it was so loud! I bet Caleb heard that.
Then it was Ali being really against his team mates for no reason, scolding them and all this weird stuffs coming from him..
Fifi, another guy who really flare Caleb up, giving all the dumb excuses just as not to present!
And the last unexpected coming from Raj, telling Caleb the nonsensical answers and weird loud laughters.
Look at Raj's face. Makes me wanna laugh.
And the rest of the class, who added on to the volume. It's madness in class today. So much so that our Reflection Journal was about the class study environment. Haha!
Caleb had no choice but to threaten us that he may send us for counselling session if we still continue in this way. But I still laugh at that.



Thanks Ali bolala for the drink!

Okay, we didn't do much work today anyway. And we did our presentation slides only when Caleb arrived for lesson to start. How slack we were. But I guess the main focus was not that, UT was just after class so did last minute brushing up during the break with friends.

So this was what one of the team presented. They opened up the IE, and to wiki to explain from there. Really last minute but still it works. (:

Took some photos then.

They looked gay here, yeah with my bag. Hazril, Ali and myself.
A group shot of us few days back. Yeah, only two girls I can tell. Haha.

After school was madness, having to rush from one place to another. Had work and was kinda surprised with my manager from what she knows. Haha, shall not say here.


STAY TUNE.

FADS is back.

No comments: