Friday, May 23, 2008

Just few days back, I had dinner with BabyB at at WARAKU.
All the japanese food like pasta and so on.
Food was alright but the portion is slightly too little.
Not filling though.



BabyB.

Chilled around then decided to head for a session of pool at Bugis.
Somehow, she won all the rounds except the last one. (okay, almost)

Yesterday I watched Indiana Jones with Andy after a last minute decision over MSN an hour plus before the show starts. Haha! So sorry, but at the same time he has nothing on, so he agreed on watching movie too. I would give a rating of 9 stars out of 10. So thrilling, so much of action-packed every moment and then.

And today I was out with FADS+darren and eric, to celebrate felicia's 18th.
We did a surprise for her, with balloons tying around the table and candles. Dinner was at Makansutra. Food was just so so I guess. Headed to town a while before meeting May and Adrian(sounds like I know him well!) at Legend. Drinkin cum ktv. I sang a chinese song with May! Lol. Left that place early and May was really nice to send me all the way back to my block. And she stays so near from the place where we left, yet she still insisted on sending me. Then I sent off in a cab. O yeas, Thanks for the toblerone! I'll remember to get you MEIJI MEIJI!!

Shall update on the expired photos, since last week.

Val.
Daz.
Both.
With Van. BANGS. Real candid.Group shot.
Credits : Van! (:

No comments: