Friday, May 09, 2008

And so i'm home with JOYCE. She meet me at town and took train to my place together. YAY how wonderful awesome fabulous (oh whatever words i can think of) is she. She's now typing so loudly on another laptop. Wanna compete eh! LOL. We were shuffling on our way back, with our music blasted high. And she bought KINDER BUENO for me, yea not exactly me. For dylan. :/

Anyway this is so random. Oh whatever.
I'm just dead out after today's class. First meeting Faci A came in. Second meeting at lab Faci B came in. Third meeting Faci B(not C uh) came in again. We had something totally different. Group 1 and 3 present their presentation, while Group 2 and 4 comment and ask questions. The last group 5, summarise everything. How fun was it!! :D But then it was a waste, 'cos we did our slides with all the photo shots of the labbing session and all.
Worked in the evening, all the way till eleven. Was tiring but fun, with my colleagues and so on. Hahaha. So far I've never met the most nasty customer , was relatively okay for me. Had dinner at restaurant before I left.

And I forgot to do my RJ which was supposed to be submitted in at 0000am. Rushed home, chatted with cyn then proceeded to work.

Oh yea michelle asked me out tomorrow to town like early noon? damn, I need lots of rest, guess I have to reject her. But anyway, I feel like going homeclub tomorrow. Some hip hop party going on or something.

Dylan's not back yet, I guess I'm just going onto my bed now. (yea without a bath. whatever losersss) and I just gonna leave joyce all by herself. Unless she lends me her DS. :(

No comments: