Monday, May 19, 2008

SAT- VAL&DAZ SUN- DARYL BRO's BDAY

After a long band practise day from morning to evening in two schools, headed to town to meet val pig. She's my pig sister since secondary school times(even till now), and somehow I forgotten how it all came about. Must be some funny incident then.
She had her new hairstyle few days back, guess it was kind of cute. :p

Don't be shocked eh.
Tadah!

Slacked around, met joyce and dylan at ciney. And also Val's friend who happened to also be joyce's friend. How small this earth might seem! Then meet Val's friend, Van and shopped around. We were so damn broke at that point of time, ended up having instant noodles outside Paragon. Even the 7-11 at Paragon is slightly more expensive than any other 7-11. Then came along Van's friends and we started mixing here there. Was kind of cool, to meet new friends. I guess it has become a part of my life, almost everytime I meet new friends. Hahah. Took a lot and a lot of shots in Van's cam. So I'm waiting for her to blog bout that then steal her pictures!! :D Home in the late nighttttt.


This is so unbelievable, I slept at 3am and woke up at 730am just to start preparing for brother's birthday.
I lack of so much rest yesterday!


Here comes the buffet, in the late morning.


Some home-cooked food, thai tom yum and thai green curry.
The dishes were so delicious that my mom cooked twice of each pot!!

Everyone were enjoying themselves.



We lacked of chairs and decided to borrow from our neighbours. Sweet neighbours we have!
Brothers' friends, relatives, mom's friends and so on.


Then my mom asked me: you didn't ask your friends come along? Then I said, you didn't tell me to!! :/


Preparing for the cake.


21st! :D :D :D The key to everything.

Kelly and brother.
Somehow she became my friend too. We chatted a lot, and she stays few blocks away only!
And she used to my sec sch senior and also poly senior. haha.



Granny and brother. My granny seems to be really happy, as though it was her birthday. Haha.


mommy, dylan, daryl, granny and me. (Dylan looks like a girl here!)
The groupshot. (Lots of people haven't come yet actually)
Then in the evening, more joined us along.


Yan, Daryl and CX.

Daz, Joyce, Daryl and Nina. We're the rockkkkerrrs who shuffle. ahahha.
Pair pictures:
He's really huggable. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

Had movie session in my room, with the girlss.
So they had some drinking sessions and stuffs like that. While Nina, Joyce and I went MAC for supper and a good time spent there. :D :D

I slept with NINA, it was fun having chats with her. Haha. And we cam whored in the middle of the night.



Then we have lunch before going back to sleep again ..
Mom prepared dinner for all of us before she went out (giggles to joyce and nina! ).
So all four of us had dinner together and tv session.
Then sent them off. :D

This photo was taken on the previous stayover.




K.me.




School's tomorrow!

No comments: