Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Monday I went a free hair highlight at Toni&Guy, along with dyne.
It was some kind of a dull red color.
Think Edwin's really cool, with his accents and all.
Dyne. Ended up returning home really late midnight.
And I slept at 2am before heading to school on Tuesday.
Along with a heavy heart, that kind of damn sicked of school feeling.
Thanks to roy,yiqian,ping,alvin and sarah, we were having breakouts together at the coffeeshop.
Literally they brighten up my day. (:
After school was going to turf city with roy and sarah to meet the rest of them.
Some issues just cropped up here there. But anyway dinner was at newton circus then sending us home by one by one. Having breaks at different locations, clubbing scenes with dancing(missed out the drinking part) and getting wild by the road side. Haha, just all that kind of shits going on.
Finally to roy's place for the last hour of submission for RJ. He's nice to cook instant noodles for me, and really instant like five minutes! :D And then I went home afterwards, catching the last train. (:

I think it's time for me to clean up my room, a little?

No comments: