Monday, May 05, 2008

Here goes my weekends!

Not exactly, can I include Friday too??
O yea so right after class last friday, went home bathe and changed, got myself prepared for the night.
Wanted to head to some pub at tanjong pagar right before the concert, seems like time doesn't allow me to do so.
So Suresh and I headed to town for a good dinner with good chats.
We then meet up with joyce,dylan,daryl and alfred for John Ford Coley's concert.


And this is the mark we received.
Concert was just like alright, so many adults squeezing to the front to see him.
We were just watching him through the screen and trying to catch a glimpse of him too.
Valerie came afterwards to join us, and daddy was there too!
Joycey and me.
Suresh.
Concert ended at about 1130pm. Went poparazzi at Boat Quay for some underage party.
Wasn't very fun down there, since the music throughout the night was techno all the way. Requested for a change to R&B but was changed for several songs only. Everyone on the dance floor was just doing shuffering and shuffering. Makes me wanna go woooo lalaa. Make a new friend down there too. Not much of drinking since there were like five bouncers. By the time I reached Joyce's place for stayover, it was five in the morning.
And the next day we had work event for Singtel.
Meet Ruby in town in the noon.
Had lunch at Lucky plaza chicken rice stall with Michelle too.
chicken rice.
Food was alright, except that it was a little too costly and little.
Worked till 7 plus and slacked around town.
Went to 6am at Boat quay for ktv/drinking.
Oh I think when it comes to singing, I'm so terrible lah. I can't sing chinese songs oh yeah.
Played some games and out of the ten rounds, I lost all and thanks to Ken, I ended up drinking like maddddd.
So I left early since Charles wanted to meet me and head home together.
During our journey home, it was fun and crazy. Hahaha. If you're there, you know what I mean.
And finally on Sunday, the last day of work at AMK with JILL!
And we saw this:

Some fellas dancing and I think the moves were really idiotic, anyone can just do that.
Some boring entertainment which gets the crowd so engrossed.


Lunch was at SUMO-HOUSE. Some cheap japanese, way cheaper than Kobayashi. And this only cost $2.90.
And our total payment, including the GST was less than $10??
After work, we walked around the pasar malam.
So many childhood games. So we played this:

Look at how engrossed she looked!

And so, she's my partner!

We were laughing our asss off in the train with all the humor!!

What a long hectic weekend for me!

No comments: