Friday, May 16, 2008

Somehow I'm rather addicted to Sarah's blog. Been anticipating for her posts daily!

In a way or so her posts enlighten me, slapped me hard on my ass, and shook me off the chair. (not as in literally though)
Then I thought to myself, why aint I cherishing my family too.
My mom who is there for me whenever I'm ill, even if I don't mention bout it. (she tells it all)
My dad who works hard to support the family, day in day out.
My siblings who have been going through thick and thin with me, hear me rant and even cry at times. (especially my elder brother)
Then I realised, why am I not there for them when they needed me to? Why do I ignore them? Why do I give excuses and go off with my friends? Why do I say nasty stuffs about them?

Daz just look around you. Look at some of your friends, they have broken family background, they have bad childhood, they have bad experiences or so. So what? They treasure even more than you, and you don't seem to.

It's always been this case, that once you lose your loved ones, you know how heartbroken it it can be ..

Really appreciated my group of friends around me. Though I know I can't do much by myself, seems new to me, not used to it, but I know you guys're really awesome. Friends who don't allow a single soul to go through all this deep shit troubles, but friends who go through it all together. It hit me one of the point learnt in AK back then, One for all and All for one. But then again, not all friends're like that. Some shun away when friends are in trouble. Only a few will be there. That few, are you guys I'm talking about.
Thanks yiqian,ping,sarah,erwin,roy & alvin. (not considering that issue)

sugarbrother(sounds cheesy eh!): Today's chat was great. Looking forward for more yea (:

No comments: