Sunday, June 01, 2008

ROYCE

So yesterday evening I meet babyB.
Guess what she got for me?
Title says it all, Royce chocolate.
The packet was very nice. And doesn't look at all like some chocolate.

Box to keep it cool. Champagne flavor.
Inside the box.
And finally...



Woah! So fresh. Once you put into your mouth, it melts straight into your mouth. True enough, it gives energy! Haha. We played six rounds of pool, and I won a few rounds (yea, like finally).

Next we went to went to Suki Sushi at Ciney, queued up for bout 30minutes. By the time we were soooo famished. BabyB's friend came along too. I only ate a bowl of unagi rice and I was so filled up. Awwwwh. Headed to Party World KTV at Paragon at 10pm. Yeah, I sang chinese songs and English oldies. BabyB got a sweet voice, and I think I'm in love with that chinese song- 想太多. (: Left at 2am, took cab to Chinatown area. Booked in hotel and chill. There's even SCV luh, all the nice shows. Went for supper at Maxwell, and I bumped onto Adrian, May's friend! That's so coincidental. And Isaac.Haha. Chilling out was great definitely, and she said, I slept like a kid curling myself up and so comfortably. I can just sleep anywhere everywhere, 'cos I'm so used to it already. Breakfast was prepared by BabyB the moment I woke up. Then it was home sweet home in the noon, followed by nap.

Had a great chat over dinner with brother, and he never fails to make me laugh like shtye. :/ Okay, probably because Dylan's not home that's why we're chatting much. Somehow, I miss him too. For four days! :(

Looking forward for photos eh? But there isn't. It's the memories kept within. (:

(Webcam with Julie)

Night hottys.

No comments: