Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It happened so fast
Zoomed past my face
Then again scarring me.
Many and more in a day.
Wasn't able to catch what I was doing so.
I lost the momentum and focus, yet again.
Firstly it was some large sum of money issue.
Then it was between sugarbrother and me.
I'm sorry, I brought it upon you.
Resulting in some dumb trival problems now.
I didn't mean to do so..
Next was then friend's problem. Rather fed up though.
You called when you needed me. Then you don't give a damn about me when I think I needed someone to talk to. So be it.
And now, I don't have my mobile phone. I can't contact so many whom I needed to now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daz, use your house phone, public phone, brothers' phone or anything like that to contact me. Do you remember my no.? Please get to me and rant or assure me if you're okay already. Just ring me up, honey.