Sunday, May 11, 2008

DAZ WENT GEEKY.

Oh yeah. I think this spectacles look really cool on me.

If ever my spectacles gonna spoil, I shall go for this! :D I realised, whenever I smile, my eyes goes really squirky. Hah.

Anyway was in town the whole of yesterday evening, with AK coaches at NYDC chilling out.
Many arrived as late as 7 plus though we were supposed to met at 5pm. Okay, I admit I was late too, not to the extent of two hours late alright.
raine and I.
Ooh, I think she got a new nickname for me. :/
Then we had ben & jerry's at Cathay, with live band performing too.
Andy and I left shortly after, to Clarke quay to chill. We wanted to head o' to Homeclub but somehow lost direction. On top of that, felt very sleepy already since the night before I didn't have a good longgg rest.

Took NR3 home with Andy then.
He dozed off in the bus, with all his funny 'head-falling' actions!


So afterall being tall, has some not so benefiting points too eh? Hah. Okay, just phrasing in a nicer way.

Went town to meet Steph and Hayati. Oh yeah, the same kind.

Chilled and walked around before we meet Joyce too.
Oh yea, thanks for collecting my pay! :D
Then Daryl joined us before we headed to Parkway Parade, specially for our dear Joyce..
She got her iTouch, Daryl's early birthday gift. Dinner at KFC before we took cab home.
Damn, was so tired once I returned home.
And so today's Mother's Day, we got mommy a Samsung MP3!!
Okay, I'm so jealous too ):
She was kind of shocked plus happy! And then we started adding her favourite hits in, and she starts blasting and singing music!! So hilarious.


Nina's.


Tell me it didn't happened, at all.

No comments: