Thursday, May 01, 2008

LABOUR DAY?
The first of the new month.

So it was labour day yesterday, another day-off for me. (No class on Wed)
Went out in the evening, did some catching up with suresh at Alif.
Quite an accomplishment as I started on PP like finally.
Dinner was at Pastamania with charles.


Cheesebaked rice.

Wanted to try some vegetarian pasta. Mm.

And we saw ..

Fang Mengyi!
Then we had shopping at .. Lot1. Can you imagine???
With the many new shops around, it's still possible. Heh.
Chose several nice tops for him and I got myself a top from Cotton On.
We were so much into that kind of mood(after so long) that we didn't realise shops were closing..
So we hang out outside the mall, have some BUNDABERG.

It's been really long after I had this, the authentic rootbeer. Still prefer ginger beer though.

Some shots I took:
You might not understand this picture. mm.
doodle and doodling.
Awaitin' for John Ford Coley Concert later! :D
Shall update again soon, gonna work for event on Sat and Sun too.

No comments: